Opera Holland Park is looking for Front of House Stewards to join the 2022 Festival team.
The Front of House Stewards are the first point of contact for guests on arrival and the last people visitors see at the end of their stay. The key purpose of the job is to ensure all patrons visiting the theatre have the best possible experience in a healthy, safe and secure environment.
We are looking for Front of House Stewards who are welcoming, personable, confident and reliable. For this role, we welcome previous experience as well as potential: we want someone who is committed to exceptional customer service and high-standards in everything they do. Successful applicants will be team players who will represent Opera Holland Park and its values throughout the summer season.
If you’ve worked in a theatre or other customer facing environment, that’s fantastic, but what’s more important is that you can show us that you are highly motivated, open to new ways of working and ready to meet that challenge.
Opera Holland Park 2022 Season will run until 31 August 2022.
To apply for this role please:
- Download the Application Form (also available in large print)
- Complete the anonymous Equal Opportunities Monitoring Survey here
- Complete the Application Form, and email it as an attachment (either in Word or PDF format) to Laima Arlauskaite at email@example.com. Please make sure you demonstrate how your skills and experience meet the person specification provided, particularly in the ‘Personal Statement’ section.
- We also accept applications in video or audio format. If you would prefer to apply in this way, please email a link to your video or audio file to the email address provided.
- We also accept applications in a video or audio format. If you would prefer to apply in this way, please email a link to your video or audio file to the address above. As a guideline, you should aim for a recording of around 3–5 minutes to answer all questions on the Application Form
If you have any questions about this role or our recruitment process, or if you wish to discuss any adjustments to make our recruitment process or workplace accessible to you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Pia Rose Scattergood at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be very happy to hear from you.