This policy was last updated on 7 March 2023. For Terms and Conditions relating to Ticketing, visit this page.
1. All prices for membership are annual payments in £ sterling, including tax where applicable. Members paying by Direct Debit may split these payments into 12 monthly instalments.
2. All memberships are non-refundable.
3. Our memberships (Silver, Gold, Envoy, Ambassador and Benefactor) will last for one year, from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. After that you may renew your membership for subsequent periods of one year and you acknowledge that the price for membership may increase and the associated benefits and terms change. You can upgrade your membership at any point in the year, though the original expiration date of the membership will not change.
4. Our Friends scheme will last for one year, from the date of renewal, unless otherwise stated. Renewal for subsequent periods of one year is available to those already within the scheme who wish to renew. The scheme is now closed to new applicants.
5. When you pay for your membership online, by phone or in person, we will confirm your membership straight away and you can start receiving the membership benefits straight away. Payments by cheque (personal, CAF or KKL), BACS transfer, Standing Order or Direct Debit, may be subject to a delay as your payment is processed.
6. All membership fees include a charitable donation and a benefit payment. You may purchase the benefit package without making any further donation. The remaining amount is a suggested donation to which Gift Aid provisions apply. Please note CAF/KKL vouchers can only be accepted for the donation portion of a membership. A personal cheque would be required for the benefit portion.
7. Upgrade Memberships are available for Silver, Gold, Envoy and Ambassador levels in the following increments, Silver to Gold upgrade, Silver to Envoy upgrade, Gold to Envoy upgrade, Envoy to Ambassador upgrade. The upgrade membership must be purchased alongside an exisiting membership at the corresponding level to qualify for the upgrade.
7. We reserve the right to amend or revise benefits associated with each membership level at any time without notice. Any changes apply to your membership with immediate effect from the date of publication on the Opera Holland Park website.
8. Opera Holland Park has the right to revoke memberships without refund at any time if the member has displayed unacceptable behaviour to members of staff or other members of the public.
9. We are happy to consider a transfer of a membership in exceptional circumstances. Please call the Membership Team on 020 3846 6222, option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss individual circumstances.
10. If you have any queries regarding your membership, please contact the team on email@example.com or 020 3846 6222, option 2.
11. Gift Memberships are available for Silver, Gold and Envoy memberships. They are subject to all Terms and Conditions of standard memberships as detailed above.
12. However, the donation element of a Gift Membership is not eligible for Gift Aid as per HMRC guidelines.
13. Gift memberships are redeemable via telephone to 0300 999 1000 or 020 3846 6222, using the gift voucher code provided. Vouchers must be redeemed within 365 days of the original purchase.