Any gift left in a will, no matter how large or how small, makes a real difference to the continuation of our artistic work and educational programmes, helping to deliver our vision for future generations.
If you enjoy Opera Holland Park please consider helping to continue our creative and inspirational work by leaving a legacy in your will.
Legacies make a very real difference to the continuation of our artistic work and educational programmes, helping to deliver our vision for future generations. Any gift left in a will, no matter how large or how small, is very important and will make a real difference to the work that Opera Holland Park undertakes.
Your support is needed to help:
- ensure the highest quality productions year on year
- develop young singers, conductors and other talented artists
- inspire schools and children with opera workshops
- provide recitals for the elderly in care homes
- continue the free ticket scheme for young people and the elderly
The information you need for your solicitor is;
– our charity name – Opera Holland Park
– our charity number – 1096273
WAYS TO GIVE
– Residuary gift: once family and friends have been provided for, you can leave a percentage of your estate.
– Pecuniary gift: donation of a fixed sum
If you would like a confidential conversation, please contact Eleanor Lewin, our Major Gifts and Philanthropy Manager, on 07710 148964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our way to say thank you
We appreciate the sensitivity and intimacy involved in writing your will, and would like to say thank you to all those who remember us with a legacy. In gratitude, we host the Opera Holland Park Guardians, a group which meets once a year to watch a rehearsal and chat over lunch.
If you would prefer to remain anonymous we would still very much like to thank you for your pledge. Please get in touch so that we can thank you for your generosity in your lifetime.