Opera Holland Park offers a variety of refreshment options so that you can make the most of your evening in the beautiful surroundings of Holland Park.
Picnic areas at the theatre
Many of our patrons bring their own picnics to eat in one of our four beautiful covered picnicking spaces: The East Deck, The Dutch Garden Lounge, The Mezzanine or The Terrace.
If you choose to bring your own picnic and eat onsite you must pre-book a table in one of these areas.
Enjoy a drink at Opera Holland Park
Our onsite bar is open both before the performance and during the interval, offering a selection of drinks and snacks.
Here at Opera Holland Park we are taking further action to improve our green practices and reduce waste during the festival season:
- We have banned any single use plastic bottles from being sold at our Main Bar and Members’ Bar.
- No single use plastic glasses or straws will be used for the drinks service.
- The price of the sparkling and still wines and any spirit mixers will include a reusable festival glass which you are welcome to take home with you/keep as a souvenir.
- You are also very welcome to bring your own wine glasses in order to support the crucial change and reduce waste.
- We will have free water refill stations available on site, therefore we would like to encourage you to bring your own reusable water bottles.
The Ensemble VIP Bar
The Ensemble provides a space where we can spend time with our supporters and other special guests.
Before each performance and during the interval, we invite Envoys, Ambassadors, Benefactors, Founders, major donors and their guests to enjoy a complimentary drink. We are delighted to welcome Supporters and up to three additional guests at any one time. Please contact the Development Office if you would like to bring a larger party, and we will check availability.
To join or upgrade your support in order to enjoy the very special benefit of access to The Ensemble, visit our Support Us page or telephone 020 3846 6222.
Invite your guests to an unforgettable evening filled with music and wonder, and treat them to our popular one-off event packages, perfect for special occasions and corporate entertaining. All packages include premium tickets to the performance and a programme for each guest.
An exquisite three-course supper, including canapés, champagne and wines, served pre-performance and during the interval.
An elegant alternative to formal dining, with champagne and delicious hot or cold canapés served pre-performance and during the interval.
We are happy to work with you on your specific requirements and design a tailored dinner or reception evening around your visit. For large bookings, please visit our Corporate page for more information.