If you enjoy Opera Holland Park please consider helping to continue our creative and inspirational work by leaving a legacy in your will.
Legacies make a very real difference to the continuation of our artistic work and educational programmes, helping to deliver our vision for future generations. Any gift left in a will, no matter how large or how small, is very important and will make a real difference to the work that Opera Holland Park undertakes.
Your support is needed to help:
- ensure the highest quality productions year on year
- develop young singers, conductors and other talented artists
- inspire schools and children with opera workshops
- provide recitals for the elderly in care homes
- continue the free ticket scheme for young people and the elderly
- continue subsidising Inspire tickets.
It is helpful for us to know if you have made a bequest in your will. We would like to be able to thank you, and to make sure that we know exactly how you would like your donation to be used.
By leaving a legacy gift to Opera Holland Park you will be making a lasting, tax-effective contribution. Your solicitor will be able to advise you on the type of legacy and suitable wording either for a new will or Codicil.