At Opera Holland Park we are unique in our commitment to developing talent through our Young Artists scheme. We believe that offering emerging artists the same opportunities, support and access as established performers is an integral part of their development.
Why is the Opera Holland Park Young Artists scheme unique?
Unlike any other youth training scheme, we give participants a full rehearsal period and a ticketed main-stage performance. They are individually mentored by the Head of Music, language coaches, and professional directors, conductors and répétiteurs.
Can you help Young Artists achieve their dreams?
Joining our Young Artists Circle helps us support and nurture talent development. In return, you will be offered exclusive opportunities to get closer to the work of the Young Artists and follow their journey through from casting to performing on the main stage at OHP.
Young Artists Circle: £500
- Two complimentary tickets to the Young Artists 2018 Performance
- An invitation to the Young Artists post-show party
- An invitation to meet the Young Artists at an exclusive reception, at which they will perform
- An invitation to our Insight to the Season event
- An invitation to the Young Artists sitzprobe
- An invitation to the Young Artists dress rehearsal
- Acknowledgement of your support in the Programme and on the website
- Regular updates from the Young Artists
- A complimentary programme, signed by the Young Artists
Sponsor a Young Artist: from £1000
- All the Young Artist Circle benefits, as well as:
- Opportunities to observe your Young Artist in closed, working rehearsals
- Regular updates from and opportunities to meet your Young Artist, and learn about their progress within the production
- Your name associated with your support of your specific Young Artist in the Programmes and on our website
- A signed photo of your Young Artist